I got the boys' pictures taken through Cheapshots Photography a few weeks ago. I love this photography company, especially because I get to choose where I get the pictures taken. Without a doubt, I knew I wanted the pictures taken at Sundance. For those who haven't been up there, it is absolutely beautiful, even if most of the events are quite pricey. The pictures were supposed to be for the boys' 4- and 6-year pictures, but I had to add a few sibling shots, even if Aubrey wasn't interested in cooperating and the boys were more interested in trying to dip their toes in the creek.
I love this photo. You'd never know how ornery he was just by looking at him!






In this pose, I was trying to get everyone to smile, so I cheered "Yeah!" and Aubrey started clapping. Not what I was going for, but at least two of my kids figured it out.Although I wasn't super impressed with my photographer, I think she got some great shots. My kids were really good about posing for her and smiling on cue. I wish some sibling shots had turned out better than they did. So, note to self: bring another adult next time, I need some help wrangling children! And put Hayden in jeans. He's too skinny for shorts. And don't put Aubrey in white. She's blessed with my fair skin, that dress just blends in. :)




5 comments:
I think they are adorable! The white on Aubrey makes her look angelic. And the individual pics turned out really well! I wish we had gone to them for pics while we were out there this summer.
I think the pictures turned out so good! The kids look so cute! I love the outfits you have picked out. I definitely need to come to Utah for these pictures!
Those pictures are really cute. I do think it's harder when you are judging your own pictures, but I love them. I had the same experience with Christy, I really like her as a person and really like her great camera, but not so much on posing, lighting, and stuff. Maybe we should jut pay Kristen to do our pictures! :)
That being said, your pictures did turn out really cute. Great job getting your kids to smile without threatening their lives. And, I think you're too self conscious about your skin. I don't ever look at you or your kids and think pasty white. Now, when I look at Celeste--it's a totally different story. (Just kidding!)
I love the picture of Roman on the bridge with the water and purple flowers in the background. Such a beautiful contrast. Hayden's big grins are great and Aubrey is adorable. Your kids are beautiful Kelli!
LOVE all of those pictures! They are beautiful!
Post a Comment