Since it was Sunday, and 98 degrees (no, not the band), we decided to go to Scera Park for a picnic because not only are the playgrounds huge (meaning more fun according to the boys) but there is a lot of shade. I love that Aubrey is old enough to pretty much play by herself on the toys without me following her through all the tight spaces and small slides. Hayden does a great job helping her and watching out for her. They even convinced her to go down the tallest slide with them!Thursday, August 19, 2010
Countdown to School: Day 10
Since it was Sunday, and 98 degrees (no, not the band), we decided to go to Scera Park for a picnic because not only are the playgrounds huge (meaning more fun according to the boys) but there is a lot of shade. I love that Aubrey is old enough to pretty much play by herself on the toys without me following her through all the tight spaces and small slides. Hayden does a great job helping her and watching out for her. They even convinced her to go down the tallest slide with them!

Posted by
Kelli
at
9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I'm totally stealing that tortilla sandwich idea. And I can't believe how many freckles Hayden has!
Love the freckles!
Tortillas? So it's like a burrito with sandwich fixings? Maybe I need to see Stina do it too :) And I love Scera park! LOTS of shade. And sweet that 98 degrees was there. They're hot!
Post a Comment