Saturday, June 21, 2008

A to Z of ME!!!

My sisters have already done this, their answers were more creative than mine, but I was excited for another chance to talk about myself since most of this blog is about my boys.

A-Attached or Single? Luckily attached. To three boys...and a little girl on the way.

B-Best Friend? I'm lucky to have so many close friends that I love dearly, but family comes first. Jeremiah is my best friend as are my sisters and my brother.

C-Cake or Pie? Not a pie fan. I hate the crust, although I love to eat the filling. I love (say it with with me Carissa) MOIST chocolate cake with just a happy amount of frosting on top.

D-Day of Choice? Saturdays. One of the few days I get to see Jeremiah. Although I do get to sleep in on Sundays...so I suppose there is a tie there.

E-Essential Item? Cell phone, good books, my chapstick.

F- Favorite color? I tend to favor blue a lot, but when it comes to clothing it is usually brown.

G-Gummy Bears or Worms? I'm not a fruity candy person, but I don't mind sour worms.

H-Hometown?- Lakewood, Washington

I-Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate milk, sleeping in, Food Network

J-January or July? In Ohio, neither. They are at the extremes of hot and cold. Anywhere else I'd probably have to choose July, I like being outdoors with the kids- picnics, parks, the zoo, etc.

K-Kids? Hayden is 4, Roman is 2, and our baby girl is due October 10.

L-Life isn't complete without? Family and friends. And, sort of agreeing with Celeste, Diet Dr. Pepper.

M-Marriage Date?- August 17, 2002

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, Celeste and Carissa, and brother Kory

O-Oranges or Apples? Apples, by themselves or dipped in caramel or Carissa's toffee dip

P-Phobia and Fears? Bugs, drowning, losing my children

Q-Quote? Like a mantra? Don't have one. Sorry.

R-Reason to smile? I have two energetic boys who say and do the funniest things and I have a husband who is so random that I find myself laughing at him even when I don't want him to think he's being funny.

S-Season of choice? Fall. It's the perfect temperature for being outside with dying of heat, but it doesn't rain all that much either. I also like to start preparing for the holidays.

T-Tag ten people? Like I know ten people. Go ahead and play along if you want.

U-Unknown fact about me? I love crime dramas (Cold Case, Without a Trace) along with reality cooking shows (Next Food Network Star, Hell's Kitchen). I also love Lost, 24, Bones, Prison Break, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, and Private Practice. I DVR the shows so I can fast forward through commercials. I scrapbook, internet surf, or do chores during my shows so I can feel like I'm actually getting stuff done.

V-Vegetable? I prefer cooked over raw. Peas, corn on the cob, green beans, broccoli, carrots (cooked with butter and brown sugar!), zucchini, squash...but I also like salads a lot. And I share my love of vegetables with my kids who always eat theirs up too.

W-Worst habit? I am too hard on myself. I judge myself a lot and compare myself to others.

Y-Your favorite food? I'm pregnant, everything is my favorite. Lately I crave fish, BBQ Chicken salads (CPK anyone?), Oriental Chicken Salad from Applebees, double cheeseburgers, chicken strips, chocolate milkshakes, pasta, and fruit.

Z-Zodiac Sign?- Capricorn

4 comments:

Stina said...

I love when I get to hear about you! And, I just started watching the next Food Network Star--is that girl LDS on there? She's so cute and I felt so bad when the judges said she was bordering on annoying. The guy who serenaded Martha was annoying! I had to change the channel on that part! And, the other day I was drinking chocolate milk (I don't have it all that often) and I thought of you! Hope you're feeling good and can't wait for October 10th to get here!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I totaly agree... I sometimes don't want to laugh at Jage because I don't want him to think he's funny but I can't help it. I didn't know you liked chocolate cake, though. It was interesting to read about you even though I knew a lot, I feel like I learned something new. Anyway, I thought it was creative. And we are totally hitting up CPK for our lunch in July. I CRAVE that salad even when I am not pregnant!

Celeste Pearson said...

Okay - stop talking about hanging out with each other! I'll start talking about how big Cole is getting or how much I see mom!!! Anyway, I love chocolate cake with a "happy" amount of frosting as long as it's good frosting. I guess I'm a frosting snob. And I love your food choices - you make me hungry!

Robin D said...

Hey-I'm alive! I finally got all caught up on your blog and it seems like you've been pretty busy. I loved seeing the pictures from the boys' birthdays.
I also love reading these tags b/c I get to find out so much about you that I'd probably never would have known. Thanks for being so dedicated to my blog and not giving up hope! I hope those headaches have gone away!