Once again, Crowdtap has seen fit to allow me into one of their sample shares. While I've received jeans and tops and accessories, my favorite is always their dresses. Their dresses are always fit so beautifully on me and are so comfortable all at the same time. And while I think they are a bit pricey (or maybe I'm just cheap) they do have some great sales!
The first one I tried on was a stripes long sleeve dress with a belt. It wasn't my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of tight sleeves. However, I liked the belt. Who knew? I've avoided belts on dresses and tunics forever!
This is actually the one I ended up getting. I loved the color and the fit. It is so comfortable on, usually I end up changing as soon as I get home from work but with this dress on I wear it until bedtime! It's my absolute new favorite dress to wear!
Tai picked this dress. It looks so cute with black leggings or black boots. She tried on so many dresses I know it was a hard choice for her! Aubrey had to be in the picture, too. Too bad little girl's dresses aren't included in the sample share, Aubrey found several she wanted!
I had to try on one last dress, just to be sure I was making the right choice. I was! This dress was beautiful on the hanger...not so much on me!
This is the dress I got (http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=86263&vid=1&pid=330134022) but in a more wine/purple color, not this bright purple...although I do like that one too!
Thank you again Old Navy and Crowdtap for an amazing sample share!








0 comments:
Post a Comment