We started our 4th of July at the Steilacoom arts and crafts fair. I love seeing all these little items that people are selling, although I rarely buy anything. I think we splurged on cotton candy for the kids and called it good. Aubrey and Madelynn wore outfits that Mom got them, they were twinners and they loved it!
The kiddos in the best Americana outfits I could come up with. Aren't they the cutest?
While the husbands played pickleball, the kids played in the sprinkler.

If you look up "trouble" in the dictionary, I guarantee you will see a picture of these three. Seriously. They are cuh-razy together!

Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you (Jacob). Isn't he cute? I love his face.
Several years ago, my dad remodeled a home on Gravelly Lake. It just so happens that the owners of that home co-sponsor the fireworks every year over the lake and my dad gets an invite every year to the party. We get a great view of the fireworks, although we are right next to the cannons and come home feeling slightly deaf. Surprisingly, the cannons did not frighten Aubrey, who normally cries at loud noises. Maybe because she knew the boom was followed by some awesome fireworks. Or maybe she's just growing up, but I won't admit that. The kids were also super excited for the dessert table. They had so many desserts on their plates that I just had to relieve them of some of that sugar. It was sure delicious.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment