Tuesday, November 10, 2009

(A Million) Pictures of a Princess

I took Aubrey to get her one-year photos done at Target a few weeks ago, and for reasons that I can't figure out, she was afraid of the camera they used. Either it's because she's a girl and is allowed to be dramatic for no apparent reason or the camera was big, bulky, and the flash was super-bright. I think it's a mixture of both. Needless to say, I was stuck choosing between several pictures of my baby girl crying at the camera, which wasn't how I wanted to remember her first year. She's really a happy baby, not that the pictures proved that at all.

So I went with CheapShots and it was the best $20 I've ever spent! She worked so well with Aubrey and really listened to what I wanted. I can't wait for the summer to get the boys' pictures taken and possibly family pictures. Her prices are amazing and her photography is even better. Take a peek (or sit down with some snacking food, there's a lot of photos)...






















6 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

LOVE IT! She is super cute! Did you know Olivia had that dress when she was younger? I paired it with some tights and cowboy boots! Anyway... Aubrey is so adorable, like a doll! I can't wait to come out there in the spring and see all you guys AND get my pics done with this lady.

Celeste Pearson said...

So I was scrolling down through the pictures and thought I found my favorite one, and then I'd scroll down again and find a new favorite and so on. A vicious cycle! I couldn't choose! They are all so cute! And I love her hair - think she'd swap 'dos with me??

Ana Lee said...

She is so beautiful! What wonderful pictures!!

Stina said...

I'm glad she worked out so well for you! It helps when the natural lighting is conducive for pictures. We did ours at noon during the summer and it turned out too harsh. She's really good at candid shots. We had her do a youth 5th Sunday lesson. She is such a neat person!

What can I say that I haven't said before. I just love Aubrey! I could eat her!! (especially those cheeks)

Destiny Rayburn said...

That dress is my fave. Great pictures!

The Beverly Family said...

I Love the pictures of you kissing her. They are so cute! Im glad you ended up with great pics after all. Her little dress is perfect for an outdoor photo shoot. With the muted colors of her dress and the fall colors around her it just looks great! Great photographer.