So I know, as Jeremiah put it, my last post was a little blunt, a little negative. That's why I titled it "It's the Pregnancy Talking." It was just one of those days. But I'm doing better and looking forward to today.
It's a Saturday but Jeremiah is at the law library studying until 6pm and I have no plans to go anywhere until after dinner. We are all hanging out in our pajamas, Hayden is playing with all his "bad guys" and Roman is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (which I had a dream about, do you think maybe I watch it too much?).
Why am I in a good mood? As if I have to have a reason, but in this case, I actually do. First, I slept in until 8:30am today. Sleep always makes me happy. And we are going out tonight to find me a second scrapbook table. I have outgrown my first one and need a second one just to manage my workspace. My table has been so chaotic due to lots of stuff and lack of space that I haven't scrapbooked in about a month, and I'm excited to get everything in order so I can try to catch up as much as I can before baby #3 gets here.
Here's some pictures of my crazy kids this morning:
Hayden is introducing some of his toys to his newest toy, a skeleton pirate he got in his Happy Meal yesterday. All I caught was something about "This is Pirate" and "He's from Africa where you go see new animals." Then he introduced Pirate to all his toys, letting him know who the good guys and bad guys are. Apparently, Optimus Prime is a bad guy??




4 comments:
I'm glad you are having a better day! Sleep always does wonders. And I totally think Roman gets his fashion sense from you! I wish I could see your kids soon!! (That is more than a hint - think along the lines of a demand!)
I want to start with ONE scrapbook table! And some time to do it! Anyway, I slept until 9am this morning so I know how it goes, with sleep comes serenity. Glad you are feeling a little better. Cute pictures. Hayden is a funny kid.
I just got all caught up on your blog while Joe and Jage are playing xbox and told Joe to tell Jage he's a pansy for making you get rid of the mice too! My brother is having the same problems with mice. They put out rat poisoning and now the mouse is dead in their wall! So it could be worse!
I'm glad you at least got to hear the baby's heart beat and hopefully you'll finally get a "real" apt!
Roman looks just like Buzz does every night!!! He has matching pj's - he just doesn't want to wear the matching ones together. :) Congratulations on your hearing the one heartbeat! One of these days you're going to have that ultrasound you're dreaming of. Are you going to find out if you're having a boy or a girl or wait until the day of? We are now officially in April and counting down the days until your visit. :)
Post a Comment