It all started when a store was closing at the Provo Towne Centre, it was one of those stores that sold blessing outfits, little girls' fancy dresses, and little boys' tuxedos. Eveything was like 75% off and we fell in love with a few of the dresses...and subsequently bought them. Since then, we've fell into a sad pattern of purchasing little girls' dresses that we find on sale. We have about 15 dresses, including dresses that my Aunt Wendy gave us (see, we've even got people supporting our little habit!). Here are a few of our favorite...This is a dress that Carissa and I found at H & M for $10. You can't tell but the bottom half is all glittery. Not all girls look good in grey, but it was too cute to pass up.
This is one of those dresses from that store that was closing. Quite fancy, but so cute!
Jage calls this the hooker dress because it is bright red, but I think a little girl with dark brown curls (if she's anything like my boys!) would look adorable.
My latest purchase, a $3 dress on clearance at Target. Sadly, I didn't even get anything for the children I actually have, just my imaginary daughter =)
Friday, January 11, 2008
Why We Need a Girl

Posted by
Kelli
at
8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
hahaha! I love it!
So get busy on making a girl! Ew... anyway. I love the second dress down. That looks like the one I bought on clearance at TJMaxx (isn't everything on clearance there?) for Olivia for next Christmas.
I hope these dresses vary in sizes so that your future girl has a chance to wear them all. And if I ever have a girl (although odds are against me) I want to borrow some!!! Your future girl is so lucky to have so many clothes already!
Josette is here and we just looked through your whole blog with her and she wants to say the dresses are darling, but make sure you buy in different sizes or she'll be wearing a different wardrobe every day of her life! Well, when was that a bad thing anyway right? We love you and love looking at all your pictures! Hugs and kisses to everybody! :)
That's too funny! But at least you'll be ready for that little girl that will have Jage wrapped around her finger! I also love teh 2nd down the most but they're all cute even the "Take Me To Bed Red" one!
I got Kalli's dress at Children's Place. I love it but after a few washes the velvet bow was looking pretty used. But if you can find one now I'd bet you'd get a good deal on it!
So, call me next time you're out bargain hunting and finding amazing deals. I'm a so great and not finding them. Or showing up too early or too late.
You don't think that your boys would like to cross dress for a day?? I have a couple of girly things already (prior to knowing about upcoming boy) that I'll just store for future hopeful use for a daughter....or granddaughter??
Post a Comment