My parents visited us this past week from Washington. Here's what we did:
*Attended Saturday afternoon conference in the Conference Center
*Shopped at the Gateway Mall-Hayden had a blast at this area that shoots water out of the ground, he got soaked and screamed like a little girl, but he entertained several around him.
*Went to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point, along with my aunt Wendy and her two girls, Paige and Ivie. Hayden calls it the "Dine-sore-seum" -one word- and every time we pass it he asks to go there with Nana Lynda and Papa Rick. He was so blown away by the museum that he would not hold still.
*Played the "dice" game. I won before Jeremiah was able to even score points!
*Went to lunch at Rumbis and Arctic Circle, two places I love, and shopped at Deseret Book, Seagull Book, and the University Mall.
We had such a blast with Nana Lynda and Papa Rick here. It is always great when we get to see them, and it was especially fun because Hayden and Roman warmed up to them in record time. However, even though they were here for four days with us, it was not long enough. Hayden was sad to wake up Wednesday morning to find out they were not sleeping in the living room, and I was enjoy being able to spend time with my parents. It was obvious my kids loved to see their grandparents, and I know my parents were heartbroken to leave them. So count down the days Mom and Dad, we'll see you in July!




2 comments:
It sounds like you had lots of fun with mom and dad. Aren't they a party? We'll have to play the dice game again when you all come in July so that I can beat Jeremiah too. That would rock!!!
I'm still sad I couldn't see them and it sounds like you all had so much fun. I can't wait until July when I actually get to see family again. I'll kick all your butts in the dice game too.
Post a Comment