Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Law School Update

Most of you know that Jeremiah was recently accepted to Albany Law School in New York and Drake Law School in Des Moines...but tonight he also found out he was accepted to Univerity of Missouri in Kansas City! That makes three so far.

I'm sad, though, to announce he was rejected by Gonzaga. I about cried, that means I will probably not be close to my family in the Northwest. I promise to fly out as much as possible!

3 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

That's only 12 1/2 hours from me though! Sorry about Gonzaga but yeah for another school! Keep your fingers crossed for Case!

Stina said...

I vote for Kansas City!

Celeste Pearson said...

Didn't he apply for UW also? And BYU? Has he heard from them? And I'm okay with Kansas City - it's better than the East Coast! Keep us posted!