Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Girls

So, for the first time in years...I literally don't know how long it's been...but I bought a new bra! I mean, I didn't even get a new bra when I had Hayden and I grew out of my old ones. Instead I just permanently borrowed one of Carissa's (you can have it back now if you want!). Anyway, I went to Victoria's Secret a few weeks ago with Destiny, bought one, and returned it today for one I really love. It was $40, which I know would feed my family for a week, but hey- my girls need some TLC every once in awhile.

3 comments:

Celeste Pearson said...

Hey! First of all I want you to know that I think you are very brave to blog about the twins. But whatever - I blogged about Rix's potty training even though I don't think everyone wanted to hear about it! Anyway, you'll have to let me know how you like your new bra. I need a new one too, so if yours is oh so comfortable and uplifting :) let me know!!!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Really, Kelli. You can keep my old bra. I honestly don't remember which one you have so keep it or toss it. That's funny you blogged about your boobs. I need a new bra badly so let me know if the $40 is worth it or if I'm just as good getting a trashy one from Target.

Adam said...

What!?! No Pictures?!?