We took the kids to the park on Saturday afternoon. It's actually been pretty nice here (aka high 60s and low 70s) but it's hard to find a day where a) the weather is nice b) Jage is home and c) Hayden actually naps! So on Saturday all three happened all at the same time, and we took advantage of that.
Hayden loves the park. He especially loves the slides, and will go down and then climb back up really quick and go down again. He went on the swings for a little bit, but I there were so many kids at the park that he was eager to interact and make friends.
Some parts of the park were meant for bigger kids, but that did not stop Hayden from trying everything out. I had to help him climb up this ladder, but he was so excited when he made it to the top that he yelled "I did it!" and proceeded to tell all the kids around him "I did it!"
After the park we went to Arctic Circle for ice cream cones. We are awesome parents, it was pre-dinner ice cream. You can't get any better than that!!!




2 comments:
I can't wait until Ohio has weather like you and Celeste have. My kids are getting cabin fever and so am I. Your kids are so cute, too, and I think a predinner ice cream cone sounds delicious.
I can't believe how social Hayden is. It's so cute. I remember I went with mom to McDonalds with Maddie Hanks and she walked in to the play area and said "Hi! I'm Maddie Hanks!" to all the kids. It was funny. Thats what Hayden is going to be like. And Roman is adorable!!!
Post a Comment