Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hayden's haircut (finally!)

I've had mixed responses to Hayden's hair. Some think it's too crazy (aka Mom) but the majority of people love his curls. In fact, a good amount of strangers comment on his beautiful hair while I'm out shopping. I don't know if "beautiful" is a term I want describing my son's hair, but we love it all the same. Anyway, his hair was getting so long it was starting to lose it's curl!!! I know, pick yourself up off the floor, it was tragic! So, we decided to have Destiny cut his hair. She must have taken over an inch off, and Hayden was surprisingly well-mannered during the whole ordeal. Usually he has to sit on my lap while I hold him down, but this time he sat all by himself and did what he was told during the cut. He did, however, have a look of concern..or fear..or something on his face the whole time (see picture to the right). At one point, he looked down at Roman, who was sitting in his carseat, and said, "Roman, help me!" In the end, everything worked out. He looks great doesn't he? And best news of all (for all of you still getting over your shock)...he has his curls back. *By the way, the top picture is the "before", and the bottom picture is the "after"...what do you think?!

2 comments:

Stina said...

He's so cute! I love the cut (and the cute girl cutting his hair). I don't blame you for not wanting to cut his hair off!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I am so glad that he was good for Destiny. She did a really good job and he is so cute, dare I say cuter now that he has those curls back!