Roman's hair in October 2007. I had to start with this because I love his big, huge hair that overtakes his whole head and adds inches to his height:
Farrah Fawcett...I mean Roman's hair on July 5. Where's the cute afro curls?! I love his crazy hair but he was so hot under that thick mop and, well, he really did have the Farrah Fawcett flip going on that caused people to ask me how old my little girl was.
Post-haircut on July 5. Clean-cut, it makes him look older (but don't be fooled, he certainly hasn't aged much, as told by the tantrum is he currently throwing). I can't wait for the weather to cooperate and get a little cooler so we have a good excuse to grow his hair out again. And maybe help him grow a mustache so people don't confuse his gender =)
Hayden, on the other hand, used to have the cutest, craziest hair. My mom used to always ask when we were going to cut it. He looked like a mad scientist:
Then Hayden got struck with the Lafranca curse, as in once you cut it, you lose it. We buzzed it in October 2007 (okay, not buzz like army cut, but it was short!) and now it grows out really weird. Some parts grow faster than others, some parts flip out like they are eager to curl, others stay straight. So, we are forced to keep it short. Maybe one day I'll patiently wait through the ugly stage of his hair and see if I can get the hair long enough to get curly again. I totally regret cutting his hair, there are days that I want to kick myself! Here's Hayden after his latest cut:




3 comments:
I love your boys hair. I love it curly!! But, they do look older when they get it cut short. Too bad Destiny is so far away!
Haha. Farrah Fawcett... that's funny. And honestly, I think if you hadn't ever cut Hayden's hair he would look like a girl by now. I like their haircuts, but really I like their curly hair too (minus the throwback to Charlie's Angels... that's a little too gender bending for me). We just cut Jack's hair and me being the untalented cutter cut some part of hair around Jack's ear with scissors... and gave him "steps" somehow... well, only one step, but still. He looks weird to me now.
What is it about cutting kids hair that is so traumatizing?? I hate when Bryan cuts their hair and I am always begging him to let the boys grow it out. I mean not female long hair, but cute surfer dude hair. I have to admit I liked Roman's hair when he was littler, but the recent curls were a little (I agree with you) Farrah Fawcett-ish. I hope he doesn't get the Lafranca curse!!
Post a Comment