I wouldn't normally blog about Carissa's Christmas present, but since Jeremiah took such a vital part in it, I had to post it (mostly hoping that people like Joe and Steve see it...).
Basically Adam surprised Carissa with a KitchenAid mixer, but he didn't want to bring it all the way from Ohio (can we say heavy? awkward?) so instead he and Jeremiah - obviously after one too many caffeinated beverages - made a video to show Carissa what she got. Make sure to pause my Christmas music to the left before playing the video...
I will post an actual Christmas post when we are back in Ohio and I can actually upload my own pictures. I hope your Christmas was as entertaining as ours was!!!




8 comments:
That made me laugh--out loud! How creative and very thoughtful. I am so glad that Helga and Olga did a cameo for the occasion. Very very thoughtful. And, I never knew Jeremiah was such a thespian. Wow!
that was amazing! wow. i'm speechless... wow.
That is hilarious!!! How many caffeinated beverages? :) I can't wait until Steve wakes up so I can show it to him. Thanks for the laugh out loud funny! You should put that on youtube!
Oh...my...I had to watch that a few times to verify that was really my brother. I think I need a copy of this video. I hope you won't mind if I hijack the clip, I might need it for future reference :>
Does Jeremiah know this is on your blog?!?! Joe's been sick and he's sleeping now but I can't wait to show him and he can give Jage hell for that! And are you sure it was only caffeinated beverages or was there a little something extra in there? I'm glad you're having a great Christmas w/ your family, good luck w/ your return flight!
I totally hope this shows up on YouTube :) J/K- kinda. Anyway, thanks for the show, Jage. It was funny and a little creepy.. haha. Adam definitely couldn't have pulled this off without you.
Laughing out loud and can't wait to show this to Doug. Aren't we glad when it gets late, are hyped up on caffeine, and do things solelye to entertain us??
No longer can those two be trusted together, alone. But maybe they should go to Hollywood!!!! Hummmm!!
Nana (Mom)
Post a Comment